Because I can never resist the urge to obsessively crunch some stats for the sake of an end-of-the-year post, here are TTLG’s most read posts of 2015:
1. Hong Kong Murders: The Braemar Hill murders
2. Clinique Chubby Sticks in Two Ton Tomato, Mighty Mimosa & Pudgy Peony review
3. Barbie: still the Best
4. Mott 32 restaurant review
5. Making a splash – the best hotel pool package in Hong Kong
6. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review
7. FACESSS Hong Kong gets a makeover – Innisfree, Philosophy, Tony Moly and beauty brands galore hit LAB Concept!
8. Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream moisturiser review
9. The best hand creams ever: Physiogel A1 Cream, Cetaphil Intensive Moisturising Cream & Herbacin Wuta Kamille Glycerine Hand Cream
10. MAC Stay Pretty Pro Longwear Blush & Sunny Seoul Cremesheen Lipstick review – think pink
11. The Intercontinental Hong Kong afternoon tea review
A couple of other random best-of-the-years just because…
The best restaurant of 2015: Arcane
The best show of 2015: Singin’ In The Rain
The best nail polish of 2015: Chanel Mediterranee
The best afternoon tea of 2015: FINDS x GreenGate
The best facial of 2015: The Peninsula Spa Ultimate Aesthetic Treatment by Margy’s
The best dessert of… Oh look, I already did a list of the best desserts of 2015 here!
As ever, thanks for reading… and see you in 2016!