Everyone loves end-of-year posts, right? Especially when they come, not at the end of the old year, but at the start of a new one!
So with my trademark lateness (and wish me luck with last year’s best dessert list hitting the blog before the end of 2017), here are TTLG’s most read posts of 2016:
1. Australia’s Next Top Model, Cycle 7
2. Hong Kong Murders: The Braemar Hill murders
3. Arcane restaurant review
4. The Intercontinental Hong Kong afternoon tea review
5. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review
6. Skin Laundry facial review
7. Clinique Chubby Sticks in Two Ton Tomato, Mighty Mimosa & Pudgy Peony review
8. Mott 32 restaurant review
9. Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream moisturiser review
10. Australia’s Next Top Model, Cycle 4
11. Top 5 Desserts in Hong Kong 2015
It seems the key to being a popular post on my blog is to be an article written several years ago! Anyway, thanks as ever for reading and here’s hoping 2017 is a great year for us all.
Wishing you All The Very Best for 2017. I’ll always be “Yours Faithfully”