Because not getting in on all this end-of-year list action would kill me, here are TTLG’s Most Read Posts of 2014:
1. Hong Kong Murders: The Braemar Hill murders
2. Clinique Chubby Sticks in Two Ton Tomato, Mighty Mimosa & Pudgy Peony review
3. Barbie: still the Best
4. SK-II Facial Treatment Essence review
5. MAC Stay By Me Pro Longwear Blush & Coral Bliss Cremesheen Lipstick review – going coral cray-cray
6. Lancome Blanc Expert Ultimate Whitening Hydrating Cream moisturiser review
7. Innisfree Hand Cream Collection review
8. MAC Stay Pretty Pro Longwear Blush & Sunny Seoul Cremesheen Lipstick review – think pink
9. FACESSS Hong Kong gets a makeover – Innisfree, Philosophy, Tony Moly and beauty brands galore hit LAB Concept!
10. Don’t wake me up…
11. The Nail Library review – nailing it in Hong Kong!
… And here’s six of my personal favourites that just missed out on being in the top eleven this year:
The one with the most hits for a restaurant review: Mott 32
The one that brought back my nail polish mojo: YSL Bleu Celadon
The one with ALL THE DESSERTS: ATUM Desserant
The one that fixed my hands: The Best Hand Creams Ever
The one where I was on The Crystal Maze (sort of): Freeing HK
The one that got my boyfriend’s hands on Buzzfeed: 7-Eleven Noodles
It’s been a great year guys *sniff sniff*; thanks SO much for reading and see you all in 2015!